Our people are our assets. At VDT Communications Limited, we believe that a highly skilled workforce in a conducive environment will facilitate the achievement of our business goals.
Our customers are our PRIDE!
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in excellent service delivery, then VDT Communications Limited is the place for you.
Send your CV with the job role as the subject to email@example.com.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Software Developer (Lagos)
Responsibilities not limited to the following:
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs using agile software codes
- Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Developing quality assurance procedures for software development
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems, handle the payment solution, billing system and gateways.
- In charge of the IT security posture of the organization and be the cybersecurity practioner.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Training users, presentations, documentations, versioning, GitLab, GitHub
- Working closely with other developers, UI/UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Deep knowledge of development and designing of web applications to simplify and automate processes within VDT, and integrating to existing applications via web API, SOAP etc.
- Develop and customize various report interfaces for business needs and decision making
- Support, continuous design and development of VDT corporate website
- Security of VDT websites through digital SSL certificate, data encryption, upgrade and updates
- Ensure that Database tuning and backup is done on regular basis.
- Support the team on the server administration and performance tuning of the server application
- Engage and support customer incidences from IT Service Desk
- Training of team, users on developments on applications, engage in knowledge sharing sessions
- Update and Management of IT Security Policies and software security policies.
- DNS, ServiceNow, OKTA, MS Exchange, AD, MS SharePoint, WHM, C-Panels support.
Required Basic Skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable software application and libraries using any of PHP, Python, Java, C#, and other languages as needed.
- Management and administration of relational and non-relational, DB MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, SQL statements and user-defined functions in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, DB MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, and Oracle.
- Administering webserver include IIS, Apache and Nginx
- Have very good knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite, Azure, Linux, Antispam & Endpoint Security
- Sound IT user support, software and application support skills
- Other duties may be assigned as deem due by the Head of Department
Reporting: To the Head of Information Technology
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org